Reef Cruise US$110
Reef Cruise More In • Cruise Tour
Bali Reef Cruise Tour Package by offers a full day of fun activities for your family. Our luxury catamaran departs Benoa harbor each day to cruise from Bali to Nusa Lembongan where it moors alongside our purpose-built pontoon, which is packed with activities for the whole family.
During Bali Reef Cruise trip, you can see Lembongan island’s exotic marine life and colorful corals from the comfort of our semi-submersible coral viewer, by going snorkeling in beautiful Lembongan Bay, or even by trying scuba diving for the first time with our experienced team of PADI diving Instructors.
Bali Reef Cruise Activities
Other cruise activities include unlimited banana boat rides, a cultural tour of Lembongan Island or our exciting 35 meter waterslide. The Bali Reef Cruise is on of the island’s top family activities.
And when you’ve finally worked up an appetite, feast on a delicious buffet served in air-conditioned comfort aboard Bali Reef Cruise Ship.
The Cruise departs from Nusa Lembongan Island around 3.15pm and slowly cruises back to mainland Bali as you relax and enjoy the view across the ocean. If you are not ready to go home then perhaps you want to join the Aristocat sunset cruise.
Bali Reef Cruise Program :
- 08.45 – Boarding. Morning coffee/tea and pastries served
- 09.15 – Bali Hai II Cruise Ships departs from Benoa harbour
- 10.00 – Snorkeling demonstration on the soundeck
- 10.30 – Bali Hai arrives at the pontoon in Lembongan Bay, and guest transfer to the Beach Club by smaller vessel
- 10.40 – All Activities Commencee at Beach Club :
- Semi- Submersible Coral viewer departs at 11.45. 13.00 and 14.15. ( Bring all your belongings for 14.15 departure) Please book at the information counter before 11.15 am
- Village Tours departs at 13.30 pm and 14.30 pm for about 45 minutes. Please register at the information counter
- Snorkeling Tours depart at 12.00, 13.00 and 14.30 pm
- Volley ball court available
- Banana boat rides depart regularly from the beach
- Swimming and Snorkeling between flags
- 12.15 – BBQ lunch is available until 14.15, Complimentary tea coffee is served throughout the day at restaurant
- 13.15 – Treasure hunt for children – meet at the information counter
- 14.30 – Tug of war on the beach
- 14.45 – When you hear the kul kul (traditional bell) please check you have all personal belongings and prepare for return to the pontoon from the beach
- 15.15 – “Aristocat” departs Lembongan Bay
- 16.15 – Bali Hai II arrives in Benoa Harbour
BOOKING TERMS & POLICY
- You can cancel the reservation up to 2 Days before check-in date.
- Cancelation fee 50% Non Refundable of total booking price